Monday, May 23, 2016

#91: Can't ... Let ... Blog ... Die

I've killed too many blogs.  Not this time. But I'm really busy right now. Work, family, life ... and right now my writing time is devoted to Step 4. You can Google that if you want, reader.  (Readers?)

In the interim, let this stand as a symbol both of what work I feel I have left I have ahead of me in this project, and of what else I have on my plate:


(Neighbors had an ash tree quit on them.  We reaped the woodchips. Hot diggity.)

6 comments:


  1. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم عميلنا العزيز نحن نقدم افضل خدمات تنظيف المجالس والشقق بافضل انواع التنظيفات المشهود لها عالميا
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
    ونحن فى خماتكم 24 ساعة على مدار الشهر

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    Thai Boxing

    ReplyDelete