Tuesday, February 2, 2016

#33: 7 Days of On-the-Fly Nature Photography, Day 1

Long story short: about a week ago a friend on Facebook challenged me to do what he was doing: post a photo of mine of a nice nature scene once per day for a week. I figured, hey, nice chance to plumb the archives and share some old favorites.

But my brothers chimed in and insisted we were doing it all wrong: that you can only post a picture you took on the same day you're posting it. After all, how else could it be a challenge?

Well, I'm game. I just wrapped up seven days of doing it my way (and the way it was passed down to me), but today I'm launching seven days of doing it the hard way. Hard because I live in the middle of the city, work downtown, and commute in the dark this time of year. As it happens, friends in New York and Philly who I passed the challenge on to are already doing it the hard way.

So here's how I'm kicking things off:


Wetlands, Southwest Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment