Tuesday, February 9, 2016

#40: Terror Treadmill

So I told you before about Motorhead Treadmill. Well, today I tried getting up at 5:15 to get some exercise in. I am also still on the scary story kick. So I was reading this one called "TheOddkids" which more or less has caves, bugs, and running away from things that live in caves and are made of bugs as its main selling points.

(Image stolen from the Internet, sorry.)

This was nice because did I mention the treadmill's out in our cold, dark, cluttered and bug-filled garage? Yeah, so this was a good way to kick off the day. Not scary, really, but creepy-crawly. Just a touch of adrenaline to complement the exercise endorphins.

Honestly I don't get how people can just do exercise in a well-lit gym with other people and the Oprah network on a big screen. How do you even get up for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment