Monday, March 21, 2016

#61: A Walk In The Coastal Woods

We're down at the coast for the week at my mom's house. Her neighborhood is basically surrounded on three sides by the wild back acres of Nehalem Bay State Park. It's great country to go tromping down elk trails for a small afternoon hike.

I set out today with my 13-year old dog. And then, after he pooped three times, he developed a bad limp and I ended up having to carry him home. All 80 pounds of him. I guess our days of bushwacking together are behind us.

Once he was safely home, I set out again. I ran across some seasonal ponds and one interesting mushroom.







1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Fish Mount Accessories

    ReplyDelete