Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#73: ANUSTART


End of March, start of April: time to turn over a new leaf and fill 'er up.

What is this? Kind of a little daily logbook with a few significant dates like birthdays and holidays outlined.

I do two basic things with it: First, I circle each date for another day of sobriety. Second, I log whether or not I met my daily walking goal and enter the steps I took. (From January through March I had a daily goal of 10,000. Starting in April it's 12,000. With my giant steps that works out to about 7 miles a day.) Reaching this goal requires not only that I consciously try to walk as much as I can throughout the day, including walks to and from bus stops, but also have at least one dedicated walk of 20-45 minutes at the start or end of the day. Every damned day.

I was slow to get in a rhythm--met my goal about half the time in January and February, then 25 out of 31 days in March. It's April 5 now, and even though that picture up there shows a blank slate, I've gone well over 12,000 on each of the first 5 days of April.

Oh, also, still counting off the sober days. I hit 90 on March 24, my mom's birthday. Today marks 102.

Onward!



(Arrested Development? Anyone?)

1 comment:

  1. Brand new picture towards the town, sea, leave, skies since the history, the actual brand's iconic lemon container replica watches from the protagonist from the display -- the actual bravery in order to open individuals minds rolex replica sale as soon as would be to manage the actual intense city as well as backwoods, happy times as well as hard supply of energy. Basel is the woman type this season blossom, although a lot of replica watches sale believe this past year may be the actual increase from the woman type, however this season noticed an enormous selection associated with replica watches sale woman type woman type simply realize that this season may be the 12 months. As well as Fiyta this particular "Clover" woman type could be considered typically the most popular this season, the Fiyta. This particular far-reaching effects fashionable woman type Worldwide Restricted 1000, openwork style created right into a fantastic drive Clover. Since the gentle as well as position modifications, lobes may display various gentle, for example rolex replica uk confuses wonderful, however could be noticed with the lobe underneath the motion associated with it's elegance.

    ReplyDelete