Wednesday, January 20, 2016

#20: Hippie Sauce

Got home tonight and my wife was like "I made some great Hippie Sauce for dinner."

Awesome!

No, it turned out it was.

Also, it was neither made out of hippies, nor made for dipping hippies in, although it couldn't hurt to try the latter if your hippies have gone a bit "off," and haven't they all?

Anyway, she rightly pointed out that if I get stumped for ideas on this blog there's probably a "new thing" in our kitchen, like, daily. In fact, stay tuned for tomorrow when I'm told there's gonna be something with cauliflower and my mother-in-law.

Anyway, here is what the hippie sauce actually is:
An Exceptional Ginger Carrot Dressing Recipe
Except not quite what you see there, because some of those ingredients are ridiculous and "not on hand" in the pantry if you know what I mean.  But it was crazy, because it just has like raw carrot all ground up into sauce.  See?  Fuckin' hippie sauce.  Two thumbs up on some rice and pork and cabbage and avocado, all "food in a bowl is your meal tonight" style:

(LEMMY WANTS THE PORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment